Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kaleidoscope Pinwheel Throw Quilt

I chose this quilt for my granddaughters from Bethany Reynolds book, "Magic Stack-n-Whack Quilts. I made blocks for this quilt 8 years ago; it's a UFO and will be finished sometime in the near future.

What a difference 8 years will make! I feel like I have to learn all over again. I cut the first set of blocks and proceeded to assemble them. I ended up sewing, ripping, sewing and ripping. What a challenge to get one block sewn together! I probably should have chose a simple 9 patch to get going again. Never would I have thought there would be a learning curve!

Here is the fabric I chose for this quilt:


Today will be a busy day getting this assembled and ready to quilt. The baby shower is February 13th! Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute. ;)

No comments: