Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Quilts for Kids

I received the quilt kit before I left to visit my parents in Oklahoma.  At the time, I was madly trying to finish a quilt for my mom's birthday.  I needed to get this quilt finished and mailed off since they like to have them within 4-6 weeks.  I'm still within the time frame.

This sweet little quilt was such a joy to work on and I plan on making on from my own stash.



Now it's time to get back to my mom's quilt and get that finished and mailed off to her.

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial weekend.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very sweet quilt Vickie! Just to let you know, I have added your link to the Garden Party list for One Flower Wednesday. I see you have already added the logo to your sidebar. Excellent. Sorry I was unable to e-mail you as your e-mail address is missing from your Blogger Profile and you come over as 'no-reply'. I look forward to watching your garden grow! :)