Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

It's Wednesday and here is my one flower:


Stopped by the quilt store last week for another charm pack.  They were out of charm packs but had one  Rural Jardin jelly roll!  Perfect!  Now my garden will really grow!  

School Days Quilt

I finished hand sewing the binding on my grandson's quilt.  He loves it and I'm happy with how it turned out.



A very big thank you to everyone who commented on my last post!  You all are very sweet!

Have a happy day!

Vickie

13 comments:

Tineke said...

Your flower is sooooo delicate!

Nice schoolquilt too.

Angelika said...

I really like your flowers :-) Your great great grandmoms quilt is fantastic !!

Paula said...

I like your choice of fabric, your flower is a beauty, so is your schoolquilt. Wow you have your great great grandmothers quilt, how cool, it is absolutely stunning.

Sue said...

Oh what a lovely flower! You do such nice work too:)

Your grandson's quilt is adorable!

Cybele's patch said...

The flower is just lovely! The quilt you show is beautiful.

martine said...

Lovely flower . The fabric is one of my favourites.

Karen said...

Just think of all the flowers you can get from a Jelly Roll! Your flower is beautiful and School Days is wonderful.

Saskia said...

What a pretty flower. And the fabric is so beautiful. I think you will be having fun making the flowers out of that Jelly Roll. I like the Rural Jardin fabrics.

Theresa said...

Gorgeous flower, I love the Rural Jardin fabric, you're going to have a very pretty quilt.

Marcia said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your grandma's quilt. That is so the look I want too. Lovely!

Raewyn said...

Your are using a beautiful range for your hexies. This one is gorgeous. Thank you for visiting my hexie post and your encouraging comment!

Marieke (www.tuinliefde.punt.nl) said...

Great colour-use on your flower! It looks great. And I bet your grandson likes his quilt: it's wonderful!

Sheila said...

I love your flower and your quilt as well , very nice job.
Sheila