Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

Thank you so much for all of your comments to my last post!  I enjoy visiting all of your blogs; everyone does beautiful work!  This is such a sweet and supportive community and I'm glad to be a part of it!

I was able to complete three flowers this week!


I really enjoy stitching these flowers.  

Mini Merry-Go-Round - an American Jane pattern

I started this sweet little quilt over the weekend.  I'm using Moda's Spring Fever by Me and My Sister.  I like how the blocks are coming together.  However, I do feel that fabric with smaller pattern would probably work out a little better.  

This will be a crib size quilt and a gift to first time parents of a new baby girl.  I wanted to get a quilt ready before she was born; that just didn't work out.

Have a great day,

Vickie

8 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I just love the fabrics in your flowers and they are so lovely. That is going to be a beautiful GFG!

Your new project looks great too. Those fabrics look like they belong in a baby quilt. What a thoughtful gift:)

Take care!

Karen said...

A great week for flowers! Oh, and your other project is a fun one!!

marion said...

Your flowers are wonderful and your new project, oh so cute.

Paula said...

Beautiful fabric. I do like it alot. and your crib blocks look great.

Sheila said...

Lovely flowers , you will have a lovely garden .

Siobhan said...

Beautiful flowers! I like your new project, too--great fabrics.

JoraDollfashion said...

And me, I love the fabrics you used for the flowers too! They are so lovely.
So aren the colours you are using for the baby-quilt.

Joke.
www.jora.punt.nl

Theresa said...

This is going to be a delicious quilt with those beautiful fabrics. I like your new project, it looks like a lot of fun :D