Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

I was ill for a few days and completed one flower. :(  I'm thankful to be feeling like myself again.  Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting; I really appreciate it.  I apologize I wasn't able to visit all of you and will be visiting this week!


Sorry for the bad picture; the red is actually much deeper than it looks here.  I'm still quite amazed that I wasn't too sure about the Rural Jardin fabric line.  I really, really like it!

My other hexagon project didn't see any progress either.  I also have the Civil War Tribute BOM to start working on.  I received block 6 yesterday.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer and winter for our friends Down Under!

Best,

Vickie

7 comments:

Raewyn said...

You're right, the Rural Jardin range is lovely; this hexie flower, and your previous ones are turning out beautifully!

Sue said...

Oh I am sorry you have been ill but glad you are feeling better.

Your flower is lovely as always :) I do love the Rural Jardin fabric too and have some of it in my stash of goodies!

I have yet to start my Civil War Tribute BOM. I've picked up all of my blocks, but am lazy about getting started. I really need to do that soon.

Kate said...

Hi Vickie.
I am new to the garden party this week and new to Blogging.I have just seen your flowers and looked at your blog,,,They are all so lovely,I am inspired by your Grandmothers Flower Quilts...What a treasure !!
Kate in Oz

Siobhan said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous flower! It looks great! I hope you are feeling better.

Theresa said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly :( Love that Rural Jardin flower you've made, I've yet to cut into any of mine at all!

Miriam said...

I love your flower!!

The whole Rural Jardin range is beautiful!

Now I think I might have to make a whole lot of hexies with my French General fabrics! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

I hope your health has recovered now. Take care

Karen said...

Very pretty! It is a lovely line of fabric. Hope all is well now.