Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One Flower Wednesday

Well, I managed to complete one more flower!  I prepared enough hexie's for three flowers; the other two are waiting in the wings.




I participated in the Southern California Quilt Run last weekend and the weekend before.  I'll have to take some pictures of some of the goodies I ran across.  It was a lot of fun to visit shops that are in the area.  My most favorite shop was in Temecula - Quilters Coop.  The shop is quilters paradise!  They had a very large selection of Civil War reproduction fabrics; a great selection of primitive patterns amongst many other fabulous fabrics.  The ladies in the shop were so very nice.  It was a pleasure!

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving comments!  I really appreciate it.  I need to update my blog more than once a week! :)

Have a great day!

Vickie

11 comments:

Raewyn said...

Very cute hexie flower, Vickie, I do love that fabric!! A quilt run sounds like a lot of fun - and two weekends of it sounds even better!!

Tineke said...

Delicate, just beautiful!

Marion said...

This is ONE nice flower!!

Marion B. said...

It looks like porcelain, Dutch Blue. As tineke said, so delicate. Lovely.

Kate said...

This flower is so pretty Vickie...Oh My !!!! it sounds as though you have had a lot of Quilting Fun...

Karen said...

That is a WOW flower Vickie! I love it!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful hexie, Vickie! Pretty, pretty blues!

Sue said...

Those are just lovely fabrics as always in this hexie! I love it!

martine said...

Lovely fabric for flowers.

Crafty Robyn said...

Love that fabric

Theresa said...

oh what a beauty it is and the quilt run sounds like terrific fun :D