Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Milky Way Quilt

I had most of a flower stitched for "One Flower Wednesday" and didn't get it completed.  I have been busy trying to get a quilt made for a friend.  I'm running out of time!!!

The quilt I finally decided on is from a Thangles project pack.  Half square triangles are a problem for me and wanted to try the Thangles.  I have a new love for HSTs!  Thangles are working out great!

I have a couple of smaller projects that are complete and will post pictures later.

Have a great day!

Vickie

2 comments:

Sue said...

So nice to see you again! Don't feel bad about not getting your flower completed. We are all busy and I was only able to get one done.

I can't wait to see your quilt. What is it that gives you trouble with HST's. I don't use Thangles, but when I quilt with them I press their seams open. It helps a lot.

Have a good night!

Raewyn said...

Hi Vickie, I'd love to see a picture of this quilt as I'm not sure what Thangles are!! They sound like an easy way to do HST but please share!! Have a great week!!