Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

And Life Happens!

It has been a busy 3 weeks!  After our Labor Day trip to visit the kids in Northern California, we made a quick trip to Arizona to deal with our home that has been rented.  Our renters of the last 2.5 years moved and new renters are moving in.  I had to make another trip out there Thursday and returned home on Friday. I so wish we could have sold this home when we had to move back to California.  Darn real estate market!

Needless to say, I have been extremely tired!  I have come to realize that I have lost quite a bit of stamina and will begin working on that.  Can we say it's time to get some regular exercise?!? :)

And it's mid-September already!  I am determined to get my 3 projects completed and get them sent out.  Then I can relax and get to some projects I want to do for myself!

One of the first things high on my priority list is to make slip covers for the couch.  Goodness, I bought the fabric for the slipcovers 3 years ago!   I am really looking forward to this project!

I'll update very soon with pictures!

Vickie

2 comments:

Sue said...

I sure know what it's like to be so busy. Here on this end too! Trying to wind down but don't know when that will be.

Hope you can find time for yourself:)

I made slipcovers years ago for our old furniture and they turned out lovely. You will so enjoy that project!!

Sure hope you have a wonderful week!
Sue

Stray Stitches said...

Good luck on all you hope to achieve!!