Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life's Lessons


Back in May, I posted this picture which was to be a quilt for my mom's birthday.  Well, I never got the quilt done and I'm flying out on Saturday to be with her, in what looks like, could be her last days.

Procrastination has been too big a part in my life and is not going to be in my life anymore.  I feel so bad that this quilt wasn't finished and presented to her.  I allowed the color of the background fabric derail my efforts.  I have to remember, its not about me, its about the person who will receive it.

I'm doing good.  I remain hopeful and optimistic while accepting the outcome, whatever that may be.  I'm joyful and at peace and so anxious to see her and my dad.  Our little family will all be together for Christmas as my brother and sister in law will be there, too.

I'll be offline until I get home and want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  May you be blessed with the desire of your heart.

Vickie


1 comment:

Sue said...

I will be praying for you and remembering you especially at this time.

Merry Christmas