Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mountain Block

I was not happy with the way this block turned out.  I didn't like the brown and you couldn't see the cream; I used 3 strands of floss, but it was still too light.  Julie commented on the post and suggested light blue.  I ripped out the stitching and used light blue.  I'm much happier with it!  Thank you, Julie for the suggestion!

Moving things around and organizing my stuff is taking some time.  I set up the quilt frame and moved my sewing table in.  It's a small room so I need to be as neat and tidy as possible and organized!  Will post pictures later.

Have a good day!

Vickie

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I do like the way those mountain tops show up now.
Living in a small space really is easier if things are organized. I also think one is less likely to acquire more stuff once you become aware of the space limitations. Good luck with that.

Sue said...

Oh I do like this. Your stitching is really good.
I can't wait to see photos of your new space. I wish I could keep my quilt frame set up, but it would have to be in the living room and the hubby might not like it blocking his view of the t.v. :D :D