Today, I spent the day preparing the applique pieces for the quilt top. Since it deals with curved pieces, I used the freezer paper/starch technique which worked out really, really well. While not perfect, I'm happy with the way they turned out. I'm going to start stitching them to the quilt top this evening.
We had a nice bbq yesterday with our daughter, grandson and daughters boyfriend. She's still healing from the accident and is doing well. Seat belts and airbags will do some damage to a small-framed girl who weighs 105 pounds. I'm so thankful that soreness is all the injuries she experienced.