Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Slow But Sure...

Talk about a Slow Poke!

I made this cute little bag for my grandson --


He has asthma, that is under control, and has medications that he travels with.  I saw this cute bag in Anni Downs book "Some Kind of Wonderful".  It's the perfect size for his meds.  The bag measures 9-1/2 by 5-3/4 finished.  I still need to finish off the seams inside the bag.  I used some black denim fabric that I brought back from Oklahoma.  I ended up with 2 large pieces of yardage in black and blue.  This bag is nice and sturdy!

I started this stitchery/wool project in August and finished it --


This is from Primitive Gatherings "Summer Gatherings" book.  I need to get a frame for it.

I'm currently working on the first block from Primitive Gatherings "Flower Penny Garden" BOM.  Month 2 has arrived and I WILL keep up with this BOM.  I have 2 other BOMs that I haven't even started yet and I don't want this one to end up in the same pile!  I only allow myself one BOM at at time.

The Summer Breeze quilt is quilted; all that is left is the binding and I can check that one off of the to-do list.


Have a great weekend!

Vickie

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great little bag for your grandson, Vickie. I love your block from Primitive Gatherings.

I have a quilt shop near me who will be starting that BOM (Flower Penny Garden) in January and I do want to get on board with that one. I have another blogger friend who is finishing hers up and it's so nice!!