Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

We say it every time; it's hard to believe another year has passed!!!  I'm actually happy to see 2011 end, feel optimistic and look forward to a new year!

Progress is slow on the Camping quilt.  I have 6 more blocks to quilt then the inside border and outer border.  My grandson has 3 weeks off from school and is here with us for 2 weeks.  I would love to have it done before he goes home.

I think I finally have this new blogger format figured out!  At first I didn't like it; now that I understand it, it is easier to tweak design elements.  I sure do wish they would publish a tutorial or video on where to find simple things like editing my gadgets, lol!

Wishing you health and happiness in 2012!

Vickie

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy new Year! Your new blog layout is just lovely! Isn't it nice to give them a new look every now and then.

Best of luck to you in finishing up your camping quilt. I'm pulling for you to have it done before grandson leaves.

Blessings,
Sue