Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Different Kind of Challenge!

Barbara at Cat Patches is hosting a 2012 challenge to create UFO's.  Now that's different!  I have a few UFO's from long ago, but I also have a lot of patterns and kits that need my attention.  I had already planned on doing small projects this year and this challenge should get me going!  I won't allow these NewFO's to sit too long before completing them as I don't want to have more UFO's than I already have.

The only quilt I am planning on making this year is a baby quilt for a friend who is due in April.  It's going to be super simple and machine quilted so I should be able to knock it out pretty quick.

Let the fun begin!

Vickie

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is such a great idea. I think I should follow along with this because I was just thinking over the holidays just how many quilt books and patterns I have that should be tended to. I keep buying new books and new patterns and really don't do anything with them. It's hard not to with all the new books coming out, but the ones I have are really what makes me want to quilt in the first place…that is they are my style.

Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

That's a great plan. i'm so glad you'll be joining in.