Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

February NewFO

I think I have just made the deadline by the skin of my teeth!!!!  Barbara at Cat Patches is hosting a great 2012 Challenge - complete a new unfinished project a month!  I have quite a few projects that have been waiting in the wings so this is my opportunity to get them pieced together.

Every year during the SoCal Quilt Run, Temecula Quilt Company publishes little pattern booklets for mini quilts.  This little quilt is Abby from A Collection of Antique Two Color Doll Quilts.  The fabric I used was also bundled for any of the quilts in the booklet.  The red fabric is from Judy Rothremel's Civil War Classics collection and the cream fabric is antiqued muslin probably from Marcus Bros.  This was a fun little quilt to piece together.  The size is 18 x 24.


I sandwiched my January NewFO project and have been working on hand quilting.  Once I'm finished with that one, this one will get finished, too.

Thank you, Barbara for hosting this neat challenge!

Vickie








1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love this little quilt. Very striking pattern, and I like your red and white.