Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time to Reset!

Do you ever feel like your being pulled into a hundred different directions? I feel like that lately. Funny thing is, I don't have a busy life; kids are gone, haven't worked in 20 years, etc. Its time to clean everything up, organize again and do some serious Spring cleaning! I did get all of my fabric folded, sorted and placed in acid free photo boxes. UFOs are all together as well as quilting books and patterns. Still some work to do, but not much. The weather doesn't help! It can't seem to make up its mind if it's winter, spring or summer!!!! ;) I finished block #3 of my Cottage Charm BOM. Pictures later. I'm not unhappy or sad just feeling a little anxious. I know I'll feel better once I get things done! Vickie

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I am loving your cottage charm blocks and you do such pretty applique.

Sue said...

I feel like that just about all the time and I'm like you... I don't work outside the home, though I do work! haha, kid are grown, but there are still so many things that pull me in different directions.
I do hope you find the time to relax, reset and enjoy your day!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I totally understand!