Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Applique

It's another slow stitching day at my house!  I worked on the border of my little quilt all week and still have 1-1/2 sides to finish.  Today, I thought I would pull out another UFO.  I don't even think you could classify it as a UFO since I only stitched down one leaf and one stem on the first block of 9!  I put it away as I wasn't happy with the placement of the stem and didn't feel like unpicking it!  Unpicked and glue basted 4 stems and have completed the stitching on one.  :)

Still looks a little wonky...adds to the charm!

Head over to Kathy's Quilts and take a look at what the other lovely slow stitchers are working on!  Thank you for all the kind comments on last weeks post!  I normally respond to each comment and completely dropped the ball.  My apologies!

Happy Sunday,

Vickie

3 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Definitely wonkiness the charm!
Thanks for linking up ...enjoy your stitches!

libbyquilter said...

sounds like enjoyed your slow stitched sunday and now you really have a good start.

:-)
libbyQ

Deb A said...

The wonky makes it unique! Great start on your UFO.