Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Slow Stitching

I started this embroidery project last Sunday (I didn't get a chance to blog about it).  The stitchery is from Bird Brain Designs "Friendship Garden Quilt".  Daughter #1 and I were in Sacramento two weeks ago at a LQS.  She asked me if I would make her a tote bag like mine.  I happened to be standing in front of a display of the Dunroven House tea towels that I would need for the project.  She picked her color and the stitchery.


Bad lighting!

I have a new small hand quilting project and have worked a little on my applique block that I posted about last time.  I have some free time this week and should get something accomplished!

Happy Sunday!

Vickie

3 comments:

Sue said...

That is a sweet stitchery. How sweet to make one for your daughter!

Quilter Kathy said...

A beautiful design, and what a fun project that tote bag is!
Thanks for linking up!

M and M plus 3 said...

Cute design. I used to subscribe to their free designs. I couldn't keep up.