Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trying to Find My Way

This is one of those days I feel completely overwhelmed by all of my unfinished projects.  Well, some are unfinished and some have never been started.

I made a list and posted it in the right side of my blog as something I can look at and make some head way.  I haven't bought much in the last couple of years;  what small things I have bought, I quickly finished.  I definitely see much smaller projects in my future as I'm finding it harder and harder to stay on task.  Is it an age thing?  ;)

Thankfully, I don't have a huge fabric stash - I have, somehow, kept that under control.  Most of my purchases were in the form of kits.  I have a lot more projects to get to than what I listed.  I wanted to keep those larger projects within eye sight to keep them from being missed all together.

I see so many wonderful projects I would love to work on and refrain as I just don't need to pile anymore stuff on top of what I already have!  I have refrained from any new BOMs except for Christmas ornaments - small projects - that I am behind on, too!

Onward!

Vickie


2 comments:

Sue said...

I think many of us are in this same boat, Vickie. I know I am . So what did I do? Just today I started another project! LOL I have such ADD as I've gotten older. Some quilters call it quilters ADD, but whatever it is, I have it! haha

I love your new layout! This is so pretty!

sunny said...


A few stitches at a time is the only way to go. I too, am overwhelmed with what I have, and find that the list keeps me on track. sometimes......