Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Slow Stitching Sunday

Today is a good day to finish block 2 of my Flower Penny Garden. I received this block in October, 2011.


I finished this stitchery this week:


This is from Bird Brain Designs "Home Sweet Home" pattern set. I spent time at the park with my grandson this week and had a total of 4 hours of uninterrupted stitching!  I don't remember when I started this. So glad it's done!  

Go to Kathy's Quilts to see what others are working on today. 

Vickie

5 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Both blocks are beautiful! Enjoy your slow stitching and thanks for linking up and sharing your projects!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I agree. Both are terrific.

Deb A said...

4 hours! Wow. Great job and such cute projects.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

What cute blocks! I love stitching outdoors! Hope to do some of that this week.

scraphappy said...

4 hours to stitch! What a treat. Great progress on your block.