Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

The Holiday's are officially over and it's time for something new!

I haven't worked on one quilt since July!  The only sewing I have done is a muslim for a pair of pants for my grandson.

I started rehabbing our sectional and need to do some redo.  I knew I was biting off a lot, but that's what I do!  We are moving into a house in a couple of weeks so I'll have the room I need to get this job done.

I'm going to start another blog to track my garment sewing.  I keep saying I'm going to do this and don't do it.  Time for action!

I still have too many unfinished quilting projects and a few quilt kits to get done....someday.  :)


Happy New Year!  May 2014 bring all that you desire!

Vickie

1 comment:

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com